Online Business Management
Providing you freedom from the daily distractions so you can become the CEO, focus on your vision, and grow your business.
Are you feeling burnt out with the day-to-day grind? Can you imagine the relief of clearing your plate and being able to concentrate on exactly what YOU want to do each day?
No more project management. No more people management. No more operations management. Did I just hear a sigh??
Typically, clients approach me when they are at one of these points of overwhelm:
- Overloaded with an upcoming launch
- Burdened with deliverables
- The team is not functioning well -- or there is no team in place
Sound familiar? You may be blocking your own success -- by lack of time, energy and creativity to go to the next level you want.
It’s time to get out of your own way and adopt the CEO mindset.
When you commit to being the CEO and upholding your vision, things start to happen -- exciting things, such as:
- Growth - for your business, for yourself, for your team, and for your clients
Clarity - the “fog” of overwhelm disappears and you see, really see, your vision again
Creativity - being joyful in your work again
How can you be this type of CEO?
Accept that what you are doing right now will not get you to where you want to be.
Getting the support you need will not only boost your own success but will allow your clients and your team to grow along with you -- and so much more can be accomplished together as a tribe than can be done alone.
It’s easy to get stuck. But you don’t have to stay stuck. Reach out now to your Right-Hand Partner (the one who knows all the ins-and-outs of your business) to pull you out of that stuck place (it’s no fun being there).
Ready to embrace being the CEO?
I thought you might be.
Click here now to apply for a Strategy Session and take the first step towards freedom.
Still not sure if you’re ready for an OBM?
Answer these questions.
- Spend more than 20 hours a month managing your business?
- Comfortably make a 6-figure (or more) income but seem to be “stuck” and know you need help to grow beyond where you are now?
- Know that what you are currently doing will not take you to the next level or allow you to scale unless you seek help?
- Have new ideas but no time to implement because you’re managing everything?
- Have a clear vision for your business?
- Have a proven process?
- Know where your business stands in terms of 1) project management 2) operations (systems/processes) 3) metrics, and 4) team projects/tasks?
- Feel like you are at a bursting point?
- Know you are ready to let go and delegate to others?
If you answered YES to more than 3 of these, you are likely ready for an OBM. Apply for a Strategy Session here.
Bottomline: You are the only one who can decide if you are ready for an OBM. If you’re really finally ready to let go and grow, then an OBM is your next step.
Overview of Responsibilities:
Business Owner is Responsible for:
Setting your vision
Determining your marketing channels/funnel
Forming and nurturing relationships with strategic alliances
OBM is responsible for:
- Staying one step ahead of the client and proactively providing suggestions and recommendations
- Finding ways to increase revenue, keep revenue, and decrease expenses
- Managing team and projects
- Creating systems/processes